Live chat software is the fastest-growing technology in e-commerce. For many business owners, it’s a wonder why they haven’t been using it all along. It allows them to engage with customers in real time, answering questions, solving problems and providing support on-the-fly as needed.
Why use live chat, and what is it?
You should remember that live chat is a great way to improve customer experience and engage with your audience. It’s easy, accessible, and allows you to develop relationships with clients you would otherwise not have access to. Such service can benefit your business by improving the following:
- Customer support. Live chat is excellent for customer service because it allows users to interact directly with your business anytime or at night. By offering live support on your website, you allow users who may be confused about something or need help finding what they’re looking for (on their phone) the ability to get real-time assistance.
- Sales. Many people think that e-commerce businesses can only use automated live chat, but this isn’t true! If someone visits an article on your blog or looks at one of your products on social media, they can use live chat to get in touch with you immediately, so they remember it later when making purchases online.
- Brand awareness. People can chat with you directly, which gives them a chance to get to know your brand. They may still need to be ready to buy something from you, but they’re more likely to remember your name when they decide to purchase online; this means that over time there will be less competition for potential customers and more sales for you!
Is live chat the right solution for my business?
We’ve said it: live chat is a great way to provide customer service, increase sales, and increase brand awareness – these things can be done all at once! That just makes it vital to go live chat with customers to thrive in the online business ecosystem.
We have seen customers who have used live chat as their main customer service method and have been able to grow their businesses by leaps and bounds because of it. Live chat allows you to communicate with customers as they are looking at your website or shopping on your site – a very simple solution that also has many benefits:
- You can answer any question about products quickly, so people do not leave your site unsatisfied.
- You can offer discounts on certain items or services if a potential customer seems interested but is still determining if they want to make the purchase right now.
- It will be easy to find out that someone really loves something else you offer rather than what they originally typed in.
So now, you might be wondering whether live chat services can benefit all sizes of businesses. Keep on reading.
How it can be essential for small businesses
If you are a small business owner, adding live chat to your website can be advantageous, as live chat is a great way to increase sales and improve customer service.
When you run a small business, you want to make sure that every penny you spend is worth it. And when it comes to live chat services, there are so many options out there that it can take a lot of work to know where to start.
But before we get into the details of opting for live chat for small business, let’s talk about what makes a good live chat service in the first place.
First and foremost, a good live chat service needs to provide great customer service with minimal effort on your part. It should also be easy to set up and integrate with other apps and software that you use regularly. Finally, it should allow you to customise how your customers experience the product based on their needs or preferences.
Research has shown that live chat can increase conversion rates for small businesses by over 50% and reduces refunds by 30%. It also allows customers to ask questions or request additional information, which may help them make a buying decision.
Live chat also allows you to learn more about your customers and their needs. You can use this information to create better content for your website, improve your marketing strategy, and even personalise the shopping experience for each customer.
One thing remains: finding the best live chat service for your business. If you are ready to add live chat to your site, we have everything you need right here!
Where Greechat comes in
Live chat can be a valuable addition to any business, big or small. As you have read, there are many benefits to using live chat software. However, if you’re struggling to find time for all the customer interactions your website generates, it can be exhausting.
Your live chats either fall through the cracks (too much effort to respond) or end up bothering people to a degree they stop engaging.
GreeChat is a holistic live chat software solution; we’re not your average script. We’ll set you up within minutes, onboard agents and integrate with all your systems.
You’ll be proactively communicating with your customers like you always should have been – engaging, warm and friendly – without taking up too much of your resources. In just one month, you’ll notice a boost in sales thanks to your now-engaged audience, who you can always get back in touch with.
To learn more about how we can help you with our services, talk to Greechat today!